Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Challenge

I'm participating in Tracey's  challenge   over at Aussie layouts.  Her challenge is to take a photo everyday for the month of  December.  I'm taking it one step further after seeing this 365 day diary on Mazza's blog and then seeing how Pip Prosser used the diary to make her gorgeous son Freddie a beautiful keepsake

pi_17106

I decided to take a photo everyday for the next twelve months.  Nothing elaborate just a simple record of our everyday life for the next year.  Unfortunately I'm not going to get this started for the next week or two but I am taking photo's lol.

 

My first photo for the month was taken on the 1st at my eldest DD's ballet rehearsals.  I worked up in the dressing rooms it was such a long night starting at 4.30 and finishing at 9.30.  These girls were exhausted by the end of it but I felt really sorry for the little kids(and their parents lol) and we get to do it all again on Wednesday

DSCF1615

I'm on holidays now for the next nine days.  I haven't had any time off this year except for a couple of sick days so I'm really hanging out for this time off.  Unfortunately it's one of the busiest weeks of the year for us but I really love this time of year .

 

My photo for the 2nd isn't the best I really needed my tripod but that's high up in the shed and I wasn't  trying to get it down tonight lol. We put the tree up on the weekend, earliest we have been for years lol I've decided to stick with just two colours red and gold, it still needs some finishing touches.

christmas lights I must straighten the star on top of the tree lol.

 

Bye for now

Jackie

1 comment:

t is for trackles said...

Loving both your photos Jackie! My photo today will be dance rehearsals I think, and I also have a red & gold tree! We have lots in common LOL!
Tracey C