Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Day of High School

Well the day has finally come.  Lucy is in high school.  She was so excited she woke up at 5.30 and was fully dressed fifteen minutes later.  I hope her enthusiasm lasts.

DSCF2384

It wasn't until I loaded the photo's onto the computer that I realised I didn't get a decent photo of Lucy on her own.  Tess came out and wanted her photo taken with them and I got sidetracked.  Will have to try this afternoon lol.

DSCF2381

Here's Lucy and Hannah they have known each other since they were about 3 years old.

DSCF2387

Tess  and I had to laugh that Lucy is nearly as tall as Tess.

4 comments:

Our Red House said...

Your daughter looks wonderful in that uniform. It's quite nice for a uniform, isn't it?

Kate

Chrissy said...

Lucy is certainly growing up Jackie!! Can't believe both our babies are big high schoolers now! I love that first shot of her, it's *gorgeous*!

Chrissy x

PS And that photo of Tony with the beer in the water LOL - classic! Happy belated birthday to him. :)

Cabbage Heart said...

Hi Jackie, Thankyou for your email.

You have a lovely family, I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

xoxoxox

The Old Dairy said...

Thanks for leaving a comment Jackie
We both have girls entering high school this year...so much fun for them this age...