Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Scrapped

Thought I would share some layouts.  Some of these are really basic but with my mojo gone for so long I needed to do something simple lol.

Darcy (Medium)

My nephew Darcy

Secret Men's Business

Men  gathered around the fire  and the webber trying to work out how they were going to cook two roasts.  Why do they do this?  Mind you dinner was delicious.  This was taken at Kenilworth homestead in January, we spent a couple of days camping.

then3 (Medium)

Wasn't she cute,  Lucy when she was five  in the other photo she is 12.

wedding7

I made the layout above using Pip Prosser  ‘s monthly kit’s.  I have been buying her kits for a few months now and I love them.  You can check them out at her store

Cut and Paste .   I've had a fairly productive weekend.  I managed to do a few pages in my 365 Diary and embellished two clipboards..  I hope to get a few more pages done tomorrow.

Bye for now

Jackie

No comments: