Saturday, May 30, 2009

FUN DAY

We went to Wet & Wild today, the kids had a ball.  It was only 22 degrees, Tony said the water was freezing and only lasted a few rides.  It amazes me how the kids never seem to feel the cold.   I swear I was the only person in jeans.   The clouds did come over and looked rainy but fortunately the rain stayed away.  After weeks of promising a trip there it’s done and we shouldn't have to go there again for at least 12 months.

I'm still trying to work my camera out especially with the sports and continuous shooting modes, at least I got some practice before next weekend.  I don't know why I didn't read the instruction book again it’s amazing what’s in there lol.

Here are some photo’s of the  day.

6

ww3

 

Tony’s looking a bit strange in the above photo lol.  He was trying to keep his pants dry.

 

1 

 

DSCF0694

DSCF0697

He does find it hard to keep up with the pace.

lucy

 

2

 

DSCF0770

 

DSCF0784

Love the expression on Matt’s face and Tess has her eyes shut and is hanging on for grim death.

 DSCF0786

 

DSCF0789

Matt’s looking a bit pasty after that ride lol.

8

You can just spot Tess in the water.  She was flying down that slide.

9

Warming up in the spa.

ww4

Last ride of the day.

After an exhausting day there is only one thing left to do.

DSCF0809

She is going to kill me if she sees this photo on here.  She was indignant that I took one of her asleep lol.

1 comment:

Tatersmama said...

Ohhhh... this looks like so much fun!
But I think I'm with Tony - I would want to keep my pants dry too!

I'm glad you had a good time, (and wow! You got some great shots!!!) but like that last photo shows, it's good to just nod off at the end of the day, isn't it? ;-)