Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day Nine

Today was Ekka show day (Brisbane Exhibition Show) and our schools on the Sunshine Coast get a public holiday.  Tess didn't go to work experience today as she has had a really bad cough.  So at lunchtime she was feeling better and as I had both the girls home which is a rarity  I suggested some photo’s.  We decided to go down to Mapleton Falls which is a few km’s from our house. Unfortunately the sun wasn't in the best position but we had fun and I took a heap of photo’s

DSCF1907

I don't know why they felt the need to wear makeup I think it’s a bit heavy but I didn't hassle them over it.

This is the view from the lookout. It looks out west over  the  Obi Obi Valley, how I would love to live down there.

DSCF1911

It’s really difficult to photograph the actual falls and there wasn't a lot of water flowing. I would like to go out after we have had a lot of rain.

Just up the road from the falls we found a shed so the girls posed in front of it lol.

DSCF1966

DSCF1933

DSCF1927

DSCF1929

DSCF1943

DSCF1956

DSCF1958

DSCF1944

DSCF1916

 

Lucy wanted me to put a photo on my blog of her and her best friend so here they are lol

tay and lucii 1000

These are photo’s for their my space so no smiles lol

Bye for now

1 comment:

The Old Dairy said...

Hi, Thanks for leaving a comment,know what you mean about the car...I love the B&W photos..
Mandy