Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Challenge

I've decided I'm going to join Megan from The Byron Life in taking a photo everyday for the next 12 months.  I didn't do so well with this last year but we will see how I go.  Megan has started a new blog here she really does take lovely pictures. 

I've also started a new blog just for this project.  You can find my  A Year of My Life here.  Feel free to join in, no pressure if you cant do it just do what you can.

I got a lovely package in the mail today.  While I was at my sister’s she showed me some beautiful scented candles that she has so when I got home from her place I ordered some.  They only took five working days to get here , most impressive considering this time of year.

DSCF3528

 

candles

They are the Glasshouse range by  Candelabra their range of scents are exquisite   I have been burning the vanilla caramel all day and the house smells gorgeous.

Best thing is they are Australian made.

Bye for now

Jackie

1 comment:

sarah said...

good luck with the challenge! sounds tricky to me...