Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Op Shop & Garage Sale Finds

Had a really busy week and haven't been doing anything interesting.  I thought I would share some treasures that I've found the last couple of months.  I've only been to two garage sales since Christmas.

stuff1

 

stuff2

The seller had a stack of silverware I wished I had grabbed some more they were so cheap.

stuff3

This looks pretty ugly at the moment but with a coat of paint I think it will look fine.

stuff 4

 

I've seen these being made all over the net and this is what I intend to do with them but not using these bowls.

 stuff5

You get the idea lol.

I've also been buying lots of lamps most were $5.00 I haven't taken a photo of these as I have put them away until I have time to paint them.  I did get my hands on this one.

lamp1

This lamp came from a muti million dollar house.  The furniture they had for sale was superb but  at $800 and upward was a touch out of my budget for the day. I also got  another large free standing lamp but I haven't got a photo of that one but it definitely needs a  coat of paint.  Back to the bookwork

Bye for now.

1 comment:

Alicia@Thrifty And Chic said...

Wow. You found some great finds! I don't even think I've seen one garage sale going on since last September or so....oh how I envy you :) I can't wait to see how your bowls on the candlesticks turn out! Isn't that just a great idea?