Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Day At Bribie Island

DSCF6797

A few weeks ago I decided to head to Bribie Island for a spot of Op shopping.  I could only find a few stores in the phone book but thought I would drive down there anyway as it had been a few years since I had been to Bribie.

To my delight I found Op shops everywhere but didn't get a good haul I'm on a mission to find two chest of drawers and white things for my kitchen dresser.  They sound easy enough but no I'm still hunting.  There was a lot I thought about buying but I really don't have a lot of room at home so have become a bit selective.  All I got was a couple of books, a low carb cookbook ,  some old bottles and an old colander, not a good shopping day but enjoyable.

I stopped for a while by the water, it was a glorious winters day, one of those winter days that Queensland is famous for .

DSCF6787

This is the bridge that you drive over to get to Bribie, you can just see the Glasshouse Mountains in the background, it was a bit windy and hazy.

DSCF6790

 

DSCF6804

DSCF6811

DSCF6792

DSCF6810

No comments: