Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hellooooooo

It’s been a long time since I've visited my blog, I'm surprised that anyone still drops in.  In reality I haven't been doing anything exciting but have been busy if that makes sense.

What have we been up to.  At the beginning of the month we went to “Oktoberfest” at the Maroochydore RSL club, Tony’s dad was German so they used to go to these alot .  My sister in law Linda loves having a good time.  No matter where you go with her it’s always fun and plenty of laughs. 

My camera doesn't take very good indoor photos

Beer

What a shame I don't like beer.

DSCF7286

Tony and Linda

DSCF7287

Eric, Tony and Linda

DSCF7290

I have no idea who this guy is and nor did Linda, we just thought his costume was hilarious.

DSCF7299

The Barman.

DSCF7300

Games were played like eat the sausage.

DSCF7294

DSCF7295 

Musical chairs, sort of.

DSCF7304

DSCF7309

See the black jeans with the pink shoes?  That’s Linda.

DSCF7311

Down to the last two.

DSCF7313

This is what she won, I think it was a flag.

a

We had a good time cant say Im fond of german food. While we were here the kids went to the The Monster Truck Show at Kawana sports ground.

No comments: