Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A bit of a catchup

Life's always busy around here there is never enough hours in the day.  I'm really struggling to find time to do crafty things  which I really need to do I find it good therapy.  Here’s a brief snapshot of what we have been up to lately

Tess went on holiday to Wagga, fortunately before all the rain hit, she had a lovely holiday.  I love this photo of her and Nanny. 

Tess and Nanny

P1010863

Love this photo of my mum and dad.

My Friend Tess’ 50th birthday party was an absolute blast.  Lot’s of celebrities were there.  I spotted Suzi Q and Angus

DSCF7681

4

Charles Manson although I was assured that it was Kris Kristofferson or Willie Nelson.

 DSCF7678

No mistaking Alice Cooper.

DSCF7679

You can see they take after their mother, lol

DSCF7707

Just us girls, left to right Monica, Tess, Chris, Tina, Marie (with the yellow glasses) Me and Hayley.

DSCF7781

DSCF7786

I really don't know these people.

p

DSCF7803

Hmmmmm what’s going on here, well let me just say what goes on at the party stays at the party.

This was going to be a brief catch up wasn't it rofl.

No comments: