Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Uluru

What can I say about Uluru, nothing I put into words can describe it, it’s magical.  You can feel the energy there its amazing and I found it to be quiet intense.  Once again I came away disappointed that I didn't get to spend enough time there and  I couldn't do any of the walks as I had a really bad back through most of our trip but I will get back there and spend the time that I need to. 

sunrise

To be honest I didn't like this viewing platform you get a nice view of  Kata Tjuta but the sun isn't as intense as it was from the view point that we were at in 2007

sunrise1

Aren't the colours of the flora amazing it had rained the few weeks before our visit and it was really beautiful.

sunrise2

sunrise3

sunrise6

sunrise7

sunrise8

 sunrise9

sr

sr1

sr2

cuppa time it was freezing.

We pulled over where the viewing platform had been a few years previous and in my opinion this was a much better spot to watch the first suns rays of the day hit the rock.

sr6

sr4

sr5

sr7

walk

w1

w2

A small part of a walk at the base of Uluru.

1 comment:

The Old Dairy said...

Great photos....I havn't been back to Uluru for a long time, not sure I would even be able to climb it now...Have enjoyed your adventure with you...