Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Day In our Lives- Monday 26th September

 

I haven't done a post in a while and am having computer issues (working off Lucy’s laptop) so thought I would do a day in our lives.  I thought it was going to be a quiet day as it was school holidays.  I really  needed to get up early, unfortunately I hit snooze several times too many when the alarm went off at 6am.  This was the time I got up, not a good start to the day.

DSC_8647

It’s a beautiful sunny morning, Milly  loves to sit out in the morning sun.

DSC_8652

 

After breakfast a bit of cleaning and washing (always lots of washing ) was in order.

Dont think Lucy’s going to be any help today.

DSC_8649

DSC_8657

Its really hard to clean with Milly around she has to attack everything.

DSC_8662

Burning  my favorite candle.DSC_8666  Looks a bit worse for wear

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the housework a nice shower was in order.  I love my Reclaim products.

DSC_8672

Time for a cuppa and finish the menu planning.

DSC_8670

Four Lists one for IGA, Woolies, Butchers and the fruit shop

DSC_8684

DSC_8680

Milly’s really sad because she knows she’s not coming with us and is going to get locked in the shed (she escapes all the time).  Don't worry Fred you will get some soon the promise of biscuits if Milly goes into the shed.  Fred always makes sure he gets some to

DSCF0158

DSCF0161

Off to Nambour to meet Lucy’s friend Rhiannon and her grandmothers at Michelles for a coffee, Rhiannon is staying at our house tonight.

They are finally fixing the road into Mapleton so for the next few months we are going to come across a lot of roadworks and yes the car windows are putrid.  A job for Lucy on the weekend.

DSCF0162

DSCF0163

DSCF0166

I do my grocery shopping here and here

DSCF0164

DSCF0167

Got my drugs I always need these by this stage of shopping my head felt ready to explode

DSCF0168

Then we drove out to Bli Bli to get our fruit and veg.

DSCF0171

I know bad photos but it’s small and always busy I was feeling like a real dork so no inside photos only bad  outdoors.

DSCF0173

 

Called into our post office,we don't get a mail service so all of Mapleton have to call in to the PO to collect their mail

DSCF0183

Home again Home again jiggity, jiggity, jig Fred was on the footpath eating a bone that the dog food lady had given him and Tony was as always on the phone

DSCF0188

I dare anyone to take his bone away, look at the look on his face lol

DSCF0189

DSC_8690

Worse thing about shopping is putting everything away. Got to love a full fridge

DSC_8697

DSC_8694

Time to start thinking about dinner, marinated some chicken then went outside to have a game with Milly

DSC_8713

DSC_8642 DSC_8641

Tess has to be at work by 6pm,  thankfully Tony runs her down to Nambour while I get dinner

DSC_8709

I looked into the pantry and decided I could not live with it for one more second so I started cleaning it out, not a good move at that time of the day.  I had made a start on this and it didn't take too long to get it looking good and to be able to fit things in better.  This photo is obviously during.

DSC_8705

DSC_8718

Despite the salads appearance it was delicious.  Balsamic Chicken and white bean salad from www.taste.com.au    After dinner the usual night time duties, washing up, making Tony’s lunch then I had to drive down and pick up Tess from work.  Got home and collapsed in front of the TV and watched an Inspector Morse show I had taped and went to bed about 12.30am. Until next time

Bye for now

Jackie

No comments: