Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

 

Just stopping in quickly to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  We are just heading off overnight but not leaving until Christmas morning.  Tess has to work tonight and Boxing Day so has decided to stay here and have Christmas lunch with Friends while we travel to northern NSW to my sisters place.  It’s been years since I have had Christmas with my parents and grandma so I'm really looking forward to that.  Tony and I will overnight in Lismore then unfortunately leave early as Tony is travelling to Broken Hill to pick up his new race car and needs to get back to Brisbane before lunch time on Boxing day.  I have to be back in time to pick Tess up from work.  Have a great Christmas, enjoy spending time with your loved ones and those who are travelling drive safely.

vintage-santa-claus

Bye for now

Jackie

No comments: