Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Quick One

 

I'm guessing everyone is in the same position as me, very busy at this time of year.  I did take some time out to do my December Daily Diary.  I'm keeping fairly up to date I don't print at home so am only getting photos printed once a week so it’s a bit of catch up on the weekends.  I hope to get my pages scanned in the  next day or two.  I receive two kits from Jenni Bowlin a  month I just adore her products but they are accumulating so I thought I had better get a couple of the project kits done.   This one is the Project kit for November.

DSC_0956

DSC_0959

DSC_0962

DSC_0975

DSC_0980

It took a few hours to make but I think it’s cute except for the glitter, I really hate the stuff (too much of the stuff when Tess danced )  I'm still brushing it off me tonight.  If you haven't been to Jenni Bowlins website and blog do go  there’s so much eye candy. 

Bye for now

Jackie

1 comment:

Libby said...

Very cute. I like doing craft projects like this. It's so satisfying to see the finished product.