Sunday, February 5, 2012

December Daily Album

The last three weekends I have been determined to get this album finished well finally today it happened, all but one page.  The scans are a bit off but you get the idea. 

DAY 5

 The card page is more burgundy than brown.

5a14

 

 

DAY 6 & 7

6008

The 6th and 7th were really quite so they only got a page each.

 

DAY 8

99a

DAY 9

1111a

DAY 10

1315

DAY 11

1617

 

DAY12

1819

The page with 12 on it scanned really badly these two pages actually look fine sitting next to each other.  I had planned to bake I even got some of the cutters in various Christmas shapes but it just didn't happen I took all my ‘sweet" food photos at Starbucks.

DAY13

2021

2223

2425

A couple of the pages I used different types of page protectors and slotted the photos and bits of patterned paper straight in.

It’s getting late so will scan the rest tomorrow

Bye for now

Jackie

3 comments:

Libby said...

Looks great Jackie (though I'm hoping you weren't really up at 1.30am as indicted). Lots of great memories for December. I still haven't done much on mine but I have scrapped a page a day the last 3 days - which is more than I have done in months :-).

Brooke said...

wow Jackie I love your pages, and I love your project life album. I have grand plans of doing that too, when I get some more time. I want to say thankyou for telling me your story of your close call while driving. I am so glad that you also are safe, but that you took the time to let me know that we are not alone in getting ourselves into that situation. I really appreciate it.d Best wishes to you and your lovely family. x

Chrissy said...

Yay for finishing the albumn love!!! It looks fabulous. :)