Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project Life Week 8

 

I'm really enjoying Project Life, it’s funny even Tess’s boyfriend gives me bits and pieces that I might like to keep, They went to a music  festival and he had a hand written list of the bands he would like to see so I added that, he gave me a business card that I forgot to pick up at a tavern we were all at yesterday.  I'm training them well just got to get Tess and Tony (DH) to take more photo’s when they go places together.  They took one photo at the car auctions, One.  They need working on.  Here’s my week eight I didn't get this posted last week as I was waiting for Joey to hand over photos that he took at the music festival that he, Tess and Lucy went to.  He gave me a grand total of 3 photos, they were there from 11am to 11pm and I got three photos, it had been raining but it wasn't that bad.  I used another insert it was a  10x12 , I didn't have enough photos from the music festival I added the ticket, I also downloaded a copy of the programme .  I also added the girls in their gumboots that they were going to wear I had to laugh the tag basically said that these boots were useless in heavy rain but made you look gorgeous as you were bouncing around in the puddles.

Had a bit of trouble taking photos today, no decent light.

The two pages without the inserts

Week 8 a

Week 8 c

Week 8 d

Week 8 e

Week 8b

Week 8 f

 

Borrowed two ideas for this page.  One was in the mail today I took from Amy Tangerine and the photo of the groceries with the price on it came from Figuring Out 40 .  I want to put the receipts and business card into a red envelope I just cant find where I have put it.  Love my friends new car, would have loved a drive.

Week 8 g

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i know the feeling about kids not taking photos - a friend took our boys to see a power cruise car show on the weekend and i asked for a couple of pics of them on their iphone. how many did i get? NONE!!! great pages, sorry about yr friend :(