Sunday, May 20, 2012

PROJECT LIFE -WEEK 12

Ended up using a few inserts this week I'm trying not to put too much in it as I don't want it to be really bulky at the end.  Everyone had different activities in all different directions  Tess and I went to Australia Zoo with my friend Tess and her grandchildren.  Tony had to race at Warialda, Lucy went with him

Week11

Week 12 without any inserts,  the week started off really quiet but then the coast received a deluge and it flooded in parts it had never flooded before it was bizarre  it happened so quickly we live on a hill so we are safe but my girls decided to go shopping in Maroochydore after school and as the time moved on to 4pm I was hearing of streets being closed and thought they would be stuck in Maroochydore for hours if they didn't get home soon there was only one road opened to get through.  Tess said it was very scary driving and I was glad they had the 4WD

Week12h

week12

week12a

week12b

week12c

week12d

week12e

week12f

I was hoping Lucy would take some more pictures but she didn't and I had hoped that I would find on of Tony somewhere but I haven't so must put something in that pocket.

Tess voted for the first time manage to get a photo of that I was waiting for a tap on the shoulder and asked what was I doing.

Week12g

No comments: