Saturday, December 15, 2012

Week 36 Project Life

I'm way behind in posting my project life pages fortunately I'm pretty much up to date with the doing of project life I'm still enjoying this and not once this year has it felt like a burden.  I finally received two new baby girl kits from Project Life, you can find them here and am really looking forward to starting them.  My girls are 19 and 16 so it’s never too late to start.

wk36

I left a gap on one of the journaling cards until I went and found out the photographers name I have filled it it now .  Once I accepted the fact that I was not going to fit all of 2012 into one album I started adding more inserts.  Tony and Lucy were away racing so there were a few things going on.  Most of these photos were taken at the Real Food Festival in Maleny.

wk36l

wk36r

 

wk36ra

 

wk36b

 

wk36la

No comments: