Sunday, July 21, 2013

Project Life- Week 15

Well this has been a long time coming hasn't it, I cant believe I haven't posted since April.  I'm way behind with my project Life as you can imagine, Am I still loving this,?Well not much the last few weeks it was starting to feel like a burden  I'm better this week now Ive almost completed three more weeks and have a lot more photos developed it's just getting the time to sit down and sort it out.  If I was sensible I would just put the photos in and journal, don't worry about prettying it up.  I mean that what it's designed for isn't it, quick and easy I might do that yet.









We have had a few busy weeks I have some pictures to post from the Garden Show and the Medieval  Festival, will do that this week
Bye for now
Jackie

No comments: