Monday, October 27, 2014

Im Back

I cannot believe I haven't been to my little space for almost 12 months I have popped in here to catch up with some of my favourite blogs but that's it.  I don't know why I stopped blogging I missed it and I find blogging is a great way to jog my memory of what I did when especially when it comes to catching up with project life which I seem to always be doing.
Ive had a great year so far with lots I would like to share but I don't want to bore you with it.   I will document my recent holiday and I would like to record A week in my life, the remainder of my 2014 Project Life and my December Daily and the other goings on in my life.  Hope I still have some people that visit here.  It's good to be back.



 This was the view from my room 


The hotel in the middle with the brown awnings was my home for ten days.


Bye for now
Jackie

2 comments:

Soonymary said...

good to see you back Jackie...loved seeing all your F/B posts from Paris!

Libby said...

Nice to see you back. I finally got around to blogging the day we met and was coming by to get the link to your blog. I was so happy to see a new post and some more photos from your trip. Looking forward to seeing more :-).